In addition to the protection of your identity on the Internet (Privacy protection = confidentiality;), bypassing any form of censorship of’ Internet (maintain your freedom of expression), the change of IP and all the advantages that flow from it. A VPN is used to connect securely and perfectly authenticated, without fear of data interception by third parties (protection of your personal data = security) with the VPN pas cher @ Globalwatchonline en France.
What are the advantages offered by a VPN ?
The three advantages are: Security;, confidentiality; and liberty;
A VPN is primarily used to secure your network. This is its primary and most important function.
- A VPN creates a secure, encrypted tunnel between your computer and the VPN. Everything that passes between you and it is secured via an encrypted tunnel. The encryption levels and quality are constantly improving and can even avoid the best D.P.I (Deep Packet Inspection). All of your activities (Torrent – Streaming), software (KODI) or devices (FireStick) used behind a VPN connection are secured. The VPN with the best encryption is Private Internet Access. This VPN is able to offer you several encryption algorithms. You can increase or decrease the encryption. The configuration is numerous and very easy to access. In addition Private Internet Access always adopts the latest innovations such as the GCM operating mode that guarantees Authentication and Intrinsic of the packet sent with Surfshark VPN.
- A VPN can sécurate all types of media and operating system’. A VPN like NordVPN can install on Windows – Linux – Androïd – macOS – iOS – Linux – Chrome – Firefox but also on FireStick – Androïd TV – Router – Synology – Freebox Server – Raspberry pi
- Supporting a Wifi access. During a WIFI connection whether via Laptop, Computer, Tablet, Smartphone, Iphone or Ipad, surf with a VPN. The Wifi network is very easily hackable. The proof is in the pudding with FireSheep, the Firefox extension that allows you to hack your data, to see what you do online on a number of sites. With a VPN all your data, your surfing, your exchanges are encrypted and protected. The use of Wi-Fi and mobile networks is becoming more and more managed. There are temporary and free access points everywhere. But they are very poorly secured. Our recommended VPN for Wifi is NordVPN. NordVPN has apps for Andro (with automatic connection option on Wifi and mobile network), for iOS (with IKEv2) and offers the IKEv2 protocol (AgileVPN) which is specialized in WIFI connections. IKEv2 which is THE protocol of wireless networks thanks to its option VPN Reconnect which allows you to keep your VPN active even in case of change of Hotspot!!!
Privacy for VPNs
The other advantage of a VPN is to increase the privacy of your use of the Net thanks to the change of IP. An F.A.I. via my IP knows all the data related to what I do on the Internet. The idea is to replace your F.A.I. IP with that of your VPN. Moreover, as a NO LOG a VPN (unlike an F.A.I) does not keep any connection data (Sites visited, Time, Links, Date, Time, etc.). A VPN will prevent the exploitation by Third Parties of your use of the Internet.The right to privacy guarantees that no information is disclosed without your consent.
Beware: A VPN does not make you completely anonymous. An encrypted network is not necessarily a guarantee of your anonymity. A VPN will complicate your identification en this site.
- Changing IP. A VPN substitutes your IP with that of the server on which you are connected. The IP is the one of the country where you are connected. Most of the time this IP is dynamic. Dynamic means that every time you connect a new IP is assigned. This continuous change of IP limits your tracks and prevents identification of surfing habits, thwarts advertising and behavioral targeting.
- NO LOG. The question of LOGS is critical. What does a VPN keep of your activity with the IPs of their servers. If a VPN keeps your logs then the link between your IP and the VPN’s IP is not broken. So your confidentiality takes a serious blow. Fortunately, VPNs are NO LOG, that is to say that they do not keep any trace of your activities, no data that could identify you precisely and instantly. The best VPN NO LOG is Private Internet Access. VPNs have been commonly used for the last 10 years and many VPNs have proven or denied the validity of their NO LOG. Private Internet Access is one of the very few VPNs that have actually been NO LOG. Twice this VPN has shown in court its inability to give information on specific IPs because the NO LOG is actually applied.